Something icky this way comes. Children's Museum Houston welcomes the return of Halloween Grosstopia™ with its ooey, gooey celebration of all things creepy and crawly to mix up the family fun for three weeks of Halloween!
See what we're doing to keep you safe.
Goblins, ghouls, mummies and monsters are all welcome to groove to the Museum's three-week candy-coated celebration. With daily trick-or-treating, every visit is sure to be sweet. Grab a lab coat to mix up creepy concoctions during (mad) science workshops. Raise your spirits with boo-tastic adventures as exhibits transform into new realms. Meet friendly characters at every corner, catch chilling performances and more! You won't want to miss it:
See what's coming this October...
- Oct 9: DC Action - Superheroes from the DC Universe bring an epic kick-off to October.
- Oct 14: Fired Up! - The Houston Fire Marshal brings interactives to teach families about fire safety.
- Oct 16: Monster Mash sponsored by Flint Hills Resources - Catch a spirit lifting magic show, transform into a monster and more!
- Oct 23: Creepy Creatures sponsored by BASF - Meet crawly creatures, and learn how they help keep our ecosystem healthy.
- Oct 28: Happy House presented by Majic 102 - Howl at the moon while you move your bones to the best grooves!
- Oct 30: Slime Off! - Our favorite concoction returns to prescribe a serious dose of GROSS!
More details are soon to come so stay tuned!