We're open! We can’t wait to see you at the Museum.
As a Museum dedicated to young children and their families, we prioritize the safety and well-being of all our visitors. We provide an enriching, stimulating environment where learning is fun and to be enjoyed by the entire family.
Our primary visitors are those 12 and younger. At this time, children younger than 12 are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. For their protection and at the recommendation of the CDC, children 2 to 11 and visitors who are not fully vaccinated for COVID-19, must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while indoors (except while eating in the Café or Courtyard). Visitors who do not follow this requirement will be asked to leave. As we continue to monitor CDC updates, we will adjust our policies as needed.
Before you visit, please be sure to:
- Book your tickets online.
- Have your masks ready if you are not fully vaccinated.
- Use our hand sanitizing bar when entering our building.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe during your visit:
- A cleaning crew constantly disinfects surfaces and “high touch” areas, like door handles.
- Deep cleaning with oxychlorine disinfectant (a solution used in childcare centers, schools, and hospitals) takes place every night.
- All railings and door handles are covered with self-cleaning Nanoseptic® wrapping.
- “Used bins” are available for used toys.
- Fresh, outside air is circulated continually in our building throughout the day.
- MERV13 filters and UV lights in our air ducts keep our air clean.
- Masks that cover nose and mouth must be worn by visitors who are not vaccinated, ages 2+.
- Using CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics recommendations to guide our policies.
Our social distancing practices include:
- Operating at a reduced capacity to help maintain social distancing.
- Encouraging continued social distancing between non-related groups.