We're Open! Can Your Mind Come to Play?™
CONSIDER WEARING A MASK
The CDC has rated Harris County as High Risk for COVID transmission. Please consider wearing a mask. Feeling sick? Come back when you feel better. Exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 7 days? Please visit us another day. We remain committed to the safety of children, visitors, and our staff and follow CDC guidelines. As we continue to monitor updates, we will adjust our policies as needed.
Before you visit, please be sure to:
- Book your tickets online.
- Use our hand sanitizing bar when entering our building.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe during your visit:
- A cleaning crew constantly disinfects surfaces and “high touch” areas, like door handles.
- Deep cleaning with oxychlorine disinfectant (a solution used in childcare centers, schools, and hospitals) takes place every night.
- Fresh, outside air is circulated continually in our building throughout the day.
- MERV13 filters and UV lights in our air ducts keep our air clean.
- Using CDC recommendations to guide our policies.
Our social distancing practices include:
- Operating at a reduced capacity to help maintain social distancing.
- Encouraging continued social distancing between non-related groups.
What visitors are saying...
"Cleaning crew was on top of it. Very sanitary." - Jazz F., Google Reviews
"I just wanted to say how clean it was there and what a great job the staff was doing to keep things sanitary. Thank you!" - Reagan A., Facebook
"Great time for kids. All precautions are being taken to prevent the spread of COVID within the Museum. The employees are cleaning at all times." - Deitra C., Google Reviews
"Very clean and made me feel safe having my children there. Staff cleaned items touched regularly." - Fredrick T., Google Reviews
" Es un lugar muy seguro para los niños y tiene muy limpias todas la areas." - Miguel C., Google Reviews