We can’t wait to see you when we reopen our doors on June 8!
As a Museum dedicated to young children and their families, we prioritize the safety and well-being of all our visitors. We provide an enriching, stimulating environment where learning is fun and to be enjoyed by the entire family.
We remain committed to providing a safe and clean environment for our visitors and staff and adhere to the latest CDC and American Academy of Pediatrics’ guidelines. Those guidelines recommend everyone, ages 2 and up, wear a mask which covers the nose and mouth.
Before you visit, please be sure to:
- Book your ticket online.
- Mask up.
- Go through our touchless thermal scanner.
- Use our hand sanitizing bar when entering our building.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe during your visit:
- A cleaning crew constantly disinfects surfaces, components and “high touch” areas, like door handles.
- Deep cleaning with oxychlorine disinfectant (a solution used in childcares, schools, and hospitals) takes place every night.
- All railings and door handles are covered with self-cleaning Nanoseptic® wrapping.
- “Used bins” are available for used toys.
- Fresh, outside air is circulated frequently in our building throughout the day.
- MERV13 filters and UV lights in our air ducts keep our air clean.
- Masks that cover nose and mouth are required for everyone ages 2 and up.
Our social distancing practices include:
- Advance-sell, timed entry tickets.
- Operating at a reduced capacity so everyone can maintain social distancing.
- Signage and staff help encourage and maintain social distancing.
- Dedicated, separate entrances and exits.