If you have an Android device, you can choose to install it Google Wallet or Wallet Passes apps. (You can also add to your Gpay wallet if you prefer.)
If you choose the Google Wallet app (Gpay):
- Make sure Gpay app is installed. You can download it from here.
- Open the email directly from your phone
- Tap on the "Download Membership" button
- Click on "add to Gpay"
- A preview will appear. Click on "Save to Gpay"
- In some cases, Gpay might ask you to log in so you can save it to an account. Please log in to continue (no credit card information should be required).
- The card will be saved to Gpay and you will be able to access it from the Gpay app at any moment.
If you choose the Wallet Passes app:
- Install the app from the Google Play Store. You may download Wallet Passes from Google Play.
- After you have the app, access the email from your smartphone and click the “Download membership” button.
- A new window will appear. Click on the "Add to PassWallet" button and the card will automatically go to your Wallet Passes app, where it can be accessed at any time.
All of your benefits are listed on "the back" of your digital membership card. Just click on the "i" icon at the bottom of your card to see your benefits, general information and reserve tickets in advance!