There are lots of ways to get around!
- Right click hold and move mouse to rotate or use left and right arrow keys.
- Click in a direction or on Tour Points (the circles)to move or use up and down arrow keys.
- Use the Highlights Reel to select some of the areas to explore.
- Press the play button to take a tour of the gallery.
- Use the Floor Plan view to select an area to go see!
Mousing over, clicking, and tapping on the colored dots around the gallery will open videos, fun facts, links to activities, and more!
- Purple – Introductions to different areas
- Blue – Learn about how the different exhibits work
- Dark Green – Hands-on activities to try at home!
- Light Green – Fun facts and trivia
Can I go anywhere?
There are some limits to how far you can go, but you can get to most places and zoom in to look closer!
Can I control the exhibits in the 3D Virtual Field Trip?
This is not an interactive representation of the Museum, but an actual capture of the Museum’s gallery spaces. There are many videos to watch, facts to find, and activities you can download and enjoy at home!
What if I don’t see my favorite exhibit or activity?
We are constantly updating our 3D Virtual Field Trips and adding new ones, so check back regularly. If you have a suggestion, please contact us and let us know!