Tired of streaming the same show? Sick of being on mute during your virtual class? Turn up the fun and SPRING into action to beat the routine. Let your imagination bloom with Children’s Museum Houston’s Boredom Busters STEAM Kit. Jam-packed with educator-approved activities, this Museum-in-a-box experience is designed for two to enjoy and is sure to ILLUMINATE your Spring Break.
We’re bringing you five activities that highlight each STEAM subject:
- Camera Obscura – Discover the ancient wonders of the cool optical illusion.
- Fabric Circuits – Craft your own light-up art piece using conductive thread.
- DIY Skatepark – Transform your kit into an XTREME skatepark to ride your mini-finger skateboard.
- UV Beads - Observe the power of the sun with your own keepsake accessory.
- Capture the Pi(e) – Celebrate Pi Day with a game and make a delicious pudding pie!
Hungry for more? In addition to these STEAM activities, you get two rainbow glasses that give the world a burst of color! But wait! You will also get a bonus activity sheet with three S.T.E.A.M. Break Boredom Buster Fitness Activities.
Get help from the experts. In addition to the instructions provided in this packet, Kidtropolis Educator, Danni Dancer, A’STEAM Educator, Jason Hammond, and science guru, Mr. O, will walk you through each activity step-by-step in exclusive videos.
Only a limited number are available so make sure to reserve yours now!