ROCKIN’ NEW YEAR’S NOON BASH
Ring in the New Year at the stroke of noon with ball drops, musical spotlights, and after-party just for kids!
New Year’s Eve, Saturday, Dec. 31, beginning at 10 a.m.
Museum closed New Year’s Day
Open Monday, Jan. 2
Kids finally don’t have to stay up till midnight to celebrate the New Year!
Children’s Museum Houston’s Rockin’ New Year’s Noon is the city’s longest-running New Year’s Eve celebration just for kids! This end-of-year bash rings in the New Year at the stroke of noon with ball drops, just like in Times Square!
Musical talents will spotlight this New Year’s Eve celebration complete with noon countdowns, ball drop and DJ dance afterparty!
- Juggler Noah: Be mesmerized by a jaw-dropping, gravity defying performance!
- Magic by Jamie Salinas: Mind blown. Check out quickhanded moves of award-winning magician.
- Mad About Hoops: Heads will spin with this spectacular hula hooping spectacle.
- Blue Gnus: This brass band will have you moving and shaking till next year!
- DJ Duo Pre-Party: Jam to the wickedly sounds of DJ Mr. Duke or take it outside to DJ Ferbidden!
Dual Countdown and Ball Drops: Countdown to noon and welcome 2023!
Event time: Simultaneous countdowns at11:30 a.m. in Allen Family Courtyard and Brown Auditorium.
DJ After Party: Just because the ball has dropped, doesn’t mean the party is over!
Event times: Following ball drop in Allen Family Courtyard and Brown Auditorium.