HALLOWEEN “GROSSTOPIA™”– FINAL DAYS!
Children’s Museum Houston transforms into the goopiest and slimiest Halloween hub for safe trick-or-treating daily!
Now to Oct. 30
Come partake in spine-tingling experiments, spirit-lifting activities and slime-filled fun during the final days of “Halloween Grosstopia™.” Meander your way through the Museum in search of goblins, goodies and goo! Set out on a trick-or-treat quest every day from 4 to 6 p.m. on weekdays; and all day on Saturdays!
Slime Off! Show: Catch a slippery, slimy and sloppy dose of gross as our teams compete in a series of monstrous challenges. The losing team will be doused with 15-gallons of slime!
Event Time: 1 p.m. in Concrete Jungle.
Slime Workshop: It creeps. It crawls. It's all over the walls! We're going gaga for goo. Help us overcome a gelatinous hiccup by probing slime during an out-of-this-world interactive workshop!
Event Time: 1:30, 2:30, 3:30 and 4:30 p.m. in Alexander Art Academy.
· Paper Pumpkins: Make the colors “bleed” in Alexander Art Academy.
· Bat Origami: Design bats using the traditional Japanese paper folding technique in EcoStation.
· Halloween Windsock: Design a ghost, pumpkin or bat for Halloween night at Junktion.
· Zombie Brain Masks: Make the walking dead come alive with a zombie brain mask at Junktion.
· Thermoplastic Monsters: Melt polymers into a monster or bubbly beaker at Science Station.
· "It's Alive!" Frankenstein Workshop: Invent other-worldly monsters in Inventor's Workshop!