Monday - Saturday:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday Free Family Night
5 - 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m.
Give the Children's Museum's tweets just a second to load. If you can't wait - check out what we've been twittering »
Halloween Trick or Treat Safety Tips
Halloween Trick-o-Treat Safety Tips:
- Never trick-o-treat alone. Go with at least two friends. Young children should go with an adult.
- Wear something that will reflect light. Carry a flashlight or glow stick so that cars can see you at all times.
- Plan your route in advance, and make sure your family knows it.
- Visit only houses where the lights are on or have Halloween decorations.
- Accept treats only at the door; NEVER go inside a stranger’s house.
- Be very cautious of strangers and pets you do not know.
- Always have your parents check your candy before you eat it.
- Take a cell phone with you, if possible.
If you follow these tips and use common sense, your Halloween will be a fabulously freaky time!