Tuesday - Saturday:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday Free Family Night
5 - 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m.
Halloween Trick or Treat Safety Tips
Halloween can be a spooky fun time as you get out and meet the people in your neighborhood. Just remember a few of our safety tips before you head out to a have a fun and SAFE Halloween.
Halloween Trick-or-Treat Safety Tips:
- Never trick-or-treat alone. Go with at least two friends. Young children should go with an adult.
- Wear something that will reflect light. Carry a flashlight or glow stick so that cars can see you at all times.
- Plan your route in advance, and make sure your family knows it.
- Visit only houses where the lights are on or have Halloween decorations.
- Accept treats only at the door; NEVER go inside a stranger’s house.
- Be very cautious of strangers and pets you do not know.
- Always have your parents check your candy before you eat it.
- Take a cell phone with you, if possible.
If you follow these tips and use common sense, your Halloween will be a fabulously freaky time!