Monday - Saturday:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday Free Family Night
5 - 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m.
Discounts, Coupons and Free Special Offers for Families in Houston
With 90,000 square feet of interactive exhibits, our admission ticket provides all-access to hundreds of activities, workshops, special performances and every exhibit at the top-rated Children's Museum of Houston. Celebrate your child and make memories to last a lifetime with every visit!
Free Admission Times:
- Thursday Free Family Nights: 5 – 8 p.m. every Thursday.
- Bank of America Museums on Us: Admission is free for Bank of America cardholders the first weekend of the month. Must show valid Bank of America card.
- ASTC Passport Program: Members of the ASTC Passport Program may receive admission through their existing Museum/science center membership.
- Lone Star Card Participants: Allows general free admission for up to 6 individuals receiving TANF, SNAP and WIC benefits. Card holders must present their award letter for the current month they are using the card, and their valid state issued photo ID. The Lone Star Card holder of record must be present to gain admission.
Remember, Museum members always enjoy FREE ADMISSION!
- Houston CityPASS is a carefully selected collection of Houston’s most famous attractions, priced a whopping 46 percent less than the cost of tickets purchased separately. Houston CityPASS is valid for nine days and you can visit all of your favorite attractions!
Check out what people are saying about us:
We strive to be the best affordable value in town for families!