Monday - Saturday:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday Free Family Night
5 - 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m.
Give the Children's Museum's tweets just a second to load. If you can't wait - check out what we've been twittering »
Examples of available benefits (depending on level of giving) include:
- Recognition on the CMH web site.
- Recognition in press releases sent out to over 450+ members of the local, state and national media.
- Recognition in our Good News newsletter, which we mail to 8,000 high-end donors and community leaders.
- Free Museum passes and volunteer opportunities for the employees of your corporation.
Corporate Sponsorship of Exhibits
The Museum hosts nine long-term exhibits and a number of short-term exhibits throughout the year. Each exhibit is aligned with the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills guidelines that structure public school education in Texas, as well as with guidelines set by national teaching organizations, and cater to the 800,000+ children and families who visit the Museum annually. Each exhibit falls into one of four categories: math, science, literacy or cultural awareness.
As a sponsor of one of CMH's upcoming exhibits, your company will receive recognition on exhibit related materials and signage, including:
- Title wall at the entrance to the exhibition.
- Sponsor acknowledgement on the 21 foot high Banner that will be displayed outside the Museum for a three-month period, where it will be seen by all who travel east on Binz, a major four lane thoroughfare that connects the Museum District to Highway 288.
- Sponsor acknowledgement on the Corporate Donor Plaque that will hang in the Museum's lobby for twelve months.
- Sponsor acknowledgements that would be placed in the Take-Home Educational Supplements that will be created for the exhibit's visitors.
Charity Navigator is America's premier independent charity evaluator.