Monday - Saturday:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday Free Family Night
5 - 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m.
Mini Wonders Celebration
Toddlers are invited to celebrate their right to learn their way as big kids are back in school
August 23 – 29
Now that the big kids are back in school, it’s time for a toddler takeover! The Children’s Museum of Houston welcomes the little ones to roam our halls freely and celebrate their right to learn their way. Engage in a fun-filled week of problem-solving activities and idea-discovering at the exclusive Tot*Spot exhibit (for children 35 months and under) and throughout the entire Museum. Remember, it’s your right to summer fun and it’s the little things in life that matter most!
ON GOING ACTIVITIES:
• Shape Stamping: Make a brilliant masterpiece stamping ordinary, everyday objects at the Alexander Art Academy.
• Recycled Necklaces: Create stylish jewelry from recycled materials at EcoStation.
• Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: Some trash isn’t trash at all! Sort items into a reduce, reuse or recycle bin and go green at EcoStation.
• Go Green Game: It’s never too early to learn about saving our planet! Play this environmental version of chutes and ladders and learn more at EcoStation.
• Back Pack: Explore things big kids keep in their backpacks at Tot*Spot.
• School Lunch: What should a healthy meal look like? Figure it out at Tot*Spot.
• Learning Games: Brush up on your hand-eye coordination skills at Tot*Spot.
• I Spy Bottles: I spy with my little eye a fun activity at Junktion.
• Butterfly Colors: Design beautiful butterflies at Junktion.
• What’s that sound?: Put your hearing to the test in a guessing game at Junktion.
• Pom Pom Toss: Counting can be fun, just add pom poms at ExxonMobil Math Cart.
***Activities, events and times subject to change.