Monday - Saturday:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday Free Family Night
5 - 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m.
Give the Children's Museum's tweets just a second to load. If you can't wait - check out what we've been twittering »
A membership to the Children's Museum of Houston enables you to offer your family unlimited hands-on, minds-on fun for an entire year! Membership at the Children's Museum of Houston offers families a way to experience the museum all year long.
Choose a Membership below and become a Children's Museum of Houston Member today!
|3 people||6 people||8 people||8 people||8 people|
|Unlimited free admission|
|Host a Birthday Party|
|Members' Express Line|
|Invitations to Members only Annual Halloween and Holiday Events|
|Early Bird Member Hour - 2nd Saturday of each Month||
|Exclusive Holiday Parties|
|Free ASTC Admission|
|10% Discount in Fiddle Sticks Toys|
|8 single, one-time use guest passes|
|$2 Discount on extra guests|
|2 Complimentary guests per visit|
|Recognition in Annual Report|
|Recognition on Funder's Wall|
|Invitations to Museum's Social Events|
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP - $85
The Family Membership is our basic Membership. This option includes free admission for a full year for up to 3 individuals ages 1 and older.
FAMILY PLUS MEMBERSHIP - $105
The Family Plus Membership includes free admission for up to 6 individuals living in the same household ages 1 and older (this can include up to 3 named adults) At least one named adult must be present time of admission.
We also have a few other additional benefits for the Family Plus Membership.
- Early Bird Member Hour - Second Saturday of the month from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Members' First Friday - No reserved school groups the first Friday of the month.
EXPLORER MEMBERSHIP - $150 (BEST DEAL!)
The Explorer Membership gives your family the most bang for it's buck. This option includes free admission for a year for up to 8 individuals. This can include up to 3 named adults living in the same household or 2 named adults and a caregiver. And remember, at least one named adult must be present at the time of admission.
The Explorer Membership also comes with many special benefits that really separate it from the Family Memberships above. These benefits include:
- Discounted parking in the garage
- 10% discount in Fiddle Sticks Toys
- Exclusive Halloween and Holiday Parties
- FREE admission to more than 300 participating ASTC**
DISCOVERER MEMBERSHIP - $500
The Discoverer Membership includes all of the outstanding benefits of the Explorer Membership above. In addition to those, the Discoverer lets you bring guests along with you to share in the magic of the Children's Museum of Houston. Some of the ways that you can bring guests include:
- 8 Complimentary guest tickets per membership year
- $2 off on admission for up to 2 guests per visit
Your children can bring their friends and have a blast at the Children's Museum of Houston.
INVENTOR MEMBERSHIP - $1,000
The Inventor Membership is for our passionate crowd that so graciously supports the future of the Children's Museum of Houston. You of course get all of the benefits of the Discoverer Membership plus:
- 2 Complimentary guest tickets per visit
- Recognition in the Children's Museum's Annual Report
- Recognition on Funder's Wall in the Museum's Lobby
Sign-up Online or contact Anna Nguyen at (713) 535-7265 to become a Member!
- Memberships do not apply for group visits or for special events.
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Photo identification is required at the time of visit. The photo should match the person whose name is on the membership. The Children’s Museum of Houston reserves the right to makes changes to its benefits structure at any time.
- Replacement for lost or stolen card costs $2.
- ASTC is the Association of Science and Technology Centers. They have Travel Passport Program institutions nationwide. To receive Travel Passport Program benefits, you must live more than 90 miles away from the center/museum you wish to visit. Admissions staff reserve the right to request proof of residence for benefits to apply. Please visit http://www.astc.org/members/passlist.htm to view participating museums and updated lists.