Monday - Saturday:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday Free Family Night
5 - 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m.
Give the Children's Museum's tweets just a second to load. If you can't wait - check out what we've been twittering »
Make a Gift to the Children's Museum of Houston
- $1000 covers the cost to replenish 50 literacy kits for circulation at Houston’s public libraries
- $500 provides free bus transportation to the Museum for 90 students
- $250 provides parenting workshops for 20 adults and children in underserved areas
- $100 provides Museum admission to one Title I school classroom of 22
- $50 provides free Museum admission to 6 children of low income families
- $25 supports the Museum’s onsite programming and community outreach efforts
Now more than ever, families need to enjoy quality time together, and each child deserves a place where they can experience the joy of learning and gain the skills that they will need to be successful in life. For the more than one million children who live in the greater Houston area, the Children’s Museum of Houston is a special place where they can do all this and much more.