You can export all the upcoming events to any calendar application such as MS Outlook, Google calendar, Apple iCal with the following link.
ROCKIN' NEW YEAR'S NOON BASH
Rockin’ New Year’s Noon Bash
Musical talents spotlight New Year’s Eve celebration complete with noon countdown, ball drop and dance party!
Special holiday hours 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Children’s Museum of Houston’s Rockin’ New Year’s Noon is the city’s longest-running New Year’s Eve celebration just for kids!
The end-of-year bash rings in the New Year at the stroke of noon with a parade and shimmering ball drop, just like they do in Times Square!
Kids finally don’t have to stay up till midnight to celebrate! Welcome the New Year kid-style and stick around for our after party!
- New Year’s Noon Parade with High Steppers New Orleans Style Brass Band: Rock your way into the New Year with jazzy tunes as the High Steppers lead our parade.
- Greater Houston All Star Band Drum Line: Who’s droppin’ that beat? Enjoy all the musical talents this amazing group has to offer as they add oomph to our parade.
- Pre-Show Entertainment - Singer Sharvé: There will be excitement all around as artist Sharvé performs before the parade arrives!
- Countdown and Brilliant Ball Drop: Watch as we celebrate the beginning of a New Year with a countdown to noon and an anticipating ball drop, just like they do on TV!
- After Party with DJ Zin: Just because the ball has dropped, doesn’t mean the party is over! Hang around as we boogey our way into the New Year.
General Museum Admission: $9 per person and $8 for seniors (ages 65 and older) and for military personnel. Children under one and Museum Members receive free admission.
For more information, visit www.cmhouston.org or call (713) 522-1138.