You can export all the upcoming events to any calendar application such as MS Outlook, Google calendar, Apple iCal with the following link.
HALLOWEEN: Monsters' Museum of Houston
Monstrous mayhem will be unleashed when the Children’s Museum of Houston is transmogrified into the Monsters' Museum of Houston for three weeks of Halloween. From Oct. 12 to 31, we dare you to witness how monsters have rummaged, scoured, combed, and turned upside down the Museum to make room for their monster lairs. This hair-raising experience will allow you to “catch monsters” in the act, interact with their pals, observe and comprehend their behavior, participate in monster hobbies, and discover why monsters may be just simply misunderstood!
BEWARE OF THESE FANG-TASTIC ACTIVITIES!
- Go on a trick-or-treat hunt every day.
- Examine deposits of slime left by slobbering monsters at the Crazed Chemist Lab, Oct. 21 – 31.
- Make Drippy Monsters appear or disappear.
- Give monsters feelings by mixing and matching features and expressions in Monster Mix Match.
- Master the monster language by making shrieking Monster Calls.
- Take a bite out of hydraulics by making moving clenching jaws at Dr. Frankenstein’s Lab, Oct. 12 – 23.
- Prevent monsters from feeding on pumpkins by painting pumpkins, Oct. 26.
- Use iPads to catch monsters in action or strike a monster pose, Oct. 19.
- Party with a DJ during Moe’s Monster Mash Bash on Oct. 31!
There’s trick-or-treating from 4 to 6 p.m. on Tuesday to Friday, 4 – 8 p.m. on Thursdays, and all day weekends and Halloween Day!