You can export all the upcoming events to any calendar application such as MS Outlook, Google calendar, Apple iCal with the following link.
Retro Cars WonderWeek
Take the wheel of learning through a look into a classic past
April 12 – 18
In September 1908, Henry Ford revolutionized the world with the creation of the Ford Model T. Since then, America has been on the move. Come take a drive with the Children's Museum of Houston as we pay tribute to what some call the greatest invention of the 20th century during Retro Cars WonderWeek. Don’t forget to stop by the How Does It Work? exhibit to explore the ins and outs of the Museum’s very own 68’ Mustang on National Ford Mustang Day, April 17!
• Wheeled Inventions: Steer on over the Inventors’ Workshop and rev up your engines for these fast moving inventions! Make running cars out of springs, fans, gears, rubber bands and more! Race your four-wheeled invention down the road and see who wins!
• Retro Car Puppet: Design your own classic car fueled by your own imagination at Junktion.
• Car Matching Quiz: Match the picture of the car to the year and name and learn all about car models from the past at Junktion!
• Personalized License Plate: Don’t forget to stop by Junktion and create your own personalized vanity liscense plate to show off to all of your friends!
• Making Tracks: Step into the fascinating world of forensic science and solve the crime through an in-depth look at evidence left behind at the Alexander Art Academy.
• Drive the Distance: Do you have a need for speed? Well get in motion at the ExxonMobil Math Cart and see just how fast a car can travel when it’s sent speeding down a ramp.
Event Time: 2 – 6 p.m. at the ExxonMobil Math Cart.
***Events, times and activities subject to change.