You can export all the upcoming events to any calendar application such as MS Outlook, Google calendar, Apple iCal with the following link.
New Year's Noon Celebration
NEW YEAR’S NOON BASH
Texas Brass Band to highlight Children's Museum of Houston New Year’s Eve celebration!
New Year’s Noon is the city’s longest-running New Year’s Eve celebration just for kids! This end-of-year bash rings the New Year at the stroke of noon with a parade and drop of a vibrant ball, just like they do in Times Square, but kids won’t have to stay up till midnight!
- New Year’s Day Float Making & Parade: Create a personal New Year’s Day float and be part of our exciting parade!
Float Making: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Parade begins: 11:30 a.m.
- Brilliant Ball Drop: Watch as we celebrate the beginning of a new year just like they do on TV!
Countdown begins at 11:45 a.m.
- Texas Brass Band: Dance to the jazzy tunes of our amazing brass band and celebrate the New Year in style!
- Glow Glasses: Celebrate the New Year by decorating 2010 glow glasses that incorporate LEDs into the design.
- Film Canister Rockets: Shoot off a film canister rocket using simple supplies.
- Glowing Fireworks: Create you own glowing firework display using UV sensitive highlighters.
- Firework Glasses: Put on special glasses and watch colors burst to life.
- Noise Makers: Make a noisy noise maker to help ring in the New Year.
- New Year’s Puzzles: Find hidden New Year’s words in the word search puzzle or fill in the blanks from the clues on the New Year’s crossword puzzle.
- New Year, New Calendar: Decorate your own 2010 calendar to hang up at home.
New Year’s Noon Bash on Thursday, Dec. 31
Countdown to NOON begins at 11:45 a.m.