Monday - Saturday:
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday Free Family Night
5 - 8 p.m.
Sunday: Noon - 6 p.m.
Give the Children's Museum's tweets just a second to load. If you can't wait - check out what we've been twittering »
“DANIEL TIGER’S NEIGHBORHOOD”
Children's Museum of Houston premieres first episode of Mr. Rogers’ spinoff animated series with red carpet extravaganza
HoustonPBS members receive $3 discount
Saturday, August 25
Feel like a movie star as you strut your stuff down the red carpet and enjoy the exclusive FIRST episode of the new, vibrant PBS Kids® animated series for preschoolers, Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, premiering on Aug. 25 at the Children’s Museum of Houston. Based on the legacy of Fred Rogers, the show features the children of his original, beloved Neighborhood of Make-Believe characters. The series tells engaging stories about the life of a curious preschooler. Together, through imagination, creativity and music, Daniel and the gang learn the key social skills necessary for school and for life. The series won’t air until Monday, September 3, 2012 on HoustonPBS—so catch a sneak peek! Plus, HoustonPBS members take $3 off admission with valid membership card.
• Red Carpet Walk: Be the envy of all your friends as you walk the carpet like a star.
Event Times: 10:15 & 11:15 a.m., 12:15, 1:15, 2:15 & 3:15 p.m.
• Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Special Screening: Be the first to catch the episode before it airs on TV (Limited seating).
Show Times: 10:30 & 11:30 a.m., 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 & 3:30 p.m. in the Brown Auditorium
• Character Puppets: Bring to life Daniel Tiger, Katarina Kittycat, O the Owl, and Prince Wednesday at Junktion!
• Daniels Tiger’s Trolley: Set the scene for the whole crew with this iconic trolley as the backdrop at Junktion.
• Prince Wednesday’s crown: Head to Junktion to create your very own crown in honor of Prince Wednesday, one of Daniel Tigers best buds!